how I spent my day... argh

So, had some friends over for Art Day and went to grab my printed tutorials binder from 2006-2009 only to find it somehow got wiped out with a red liquid. Pages ha lost all color (needed that!) AND were mildewed together by who knows what. had been that way for a while it seems. And was the only binder touched in my art room... WTF? Those were tutorials I had made ages ago and printed without storing on my (now ever-present & absurdly large) collection of flash drives. So have spent almost all freakin' day recreating the 100+ into digital tutorials. I will think about printing them later for my class binder when I can afford all the ink.... sigh.
BUT.. it is DONE....and saved to removalbe memory!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"