Haven't met you yet...

...or have I? This card sorta goes with the song of the day since it is about true friends. :-) Alcohol ink used to create the part with sentiment on it. Butterfly is heat embossed with EP. Ribbon because I can, LOL. The background paper was made using household bleach/water mix.

still singing...

And I know that we can be so amazin
And baby your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

now, off to earn kibble...

Comments

Cheryl Houston said…
OH! i really think this one is pretty! Hope you and yours are doing well. :)
Peggy said…
Ohh! I really like this one. Job well done... can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Quiet Opening — and a Notice Given