Happy Hump Day

For me, that means filling propane bottles. We rotate (in theory) between the 3 office staff...but somehow I got to do them yesterday... hmmm. Sigh.

This card was done bc I had a tag but nothing to do with it all by its lonesome... and I had some frenchy looking images in the same sepia colour family. So... they became one. It is a "bon voyage" card with a removable bookmark (the tag).

Use scissors to make a pocket from the image using a backing piece of DP & ink. Insert tag. Done!

So, a total of 12 women for the workshop.. that is where I am going to cap the attendance, I think. Too many & we'll be gluing each other instead of our art projects...YIKES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Shedding some light on things