8 days and 3 hours later...

so... I last posted eight days ago... and to explain (sorta) why, lemme just say that it took me 2 hours and 55 minutes tonight just to get down to the cover that lays over my art table (to keep cat hair at bay). Did I DO any art? Not unless you count "artfully" managing to squeeze my latest acquisitions into the already crowded drawers not meant to contain all the stuff I have in them. Went to the HUGE Joann's Fabric & CRAFT store in North Austin last Saturday. What a day to decide to lose my virginity to the experience. EVERYTHING (at least on the Craft side) was ON SALE. And for those of you who know me, you know I refuse to purchase ANYTHING at retail price. If I can't find it on sale or with a coupon for at least 40% off, I do not need it. I will find something else to do what I am needing done. Clearance is my middle name. Anyways... lots of good finds.. and I do mean good. Even Sizzix was on sale... got one of those & one on clearance!
So tonight was spent putting it away. First I packed my supplies for this weekend's workshop at PineCrone with Janee Ward. Then I put away everything from the last 2 months. Articles. Notes for my February workshop. Product reviews. Sales receipts for tax filing in April. Pen pal letters & greeting card exchanges. Stuff I got back in October from Terry Foley (my Stampin' Up dealer). My supply order from Clearbags.com . Wrapped the White Elephant gifts for tomorrow night's Yule Party @# Cheko's. Whew...are you tired yet? I know I am. So, I plan to start posting cards & things again soon. REALLY.....I promise. Now that Spirit has returned to work & things around the house are returning to normal, I am hoping some time will free up around here. I miss my paper.. and it misses me!
.....and to all a good night

Comments

Peggy said…
Can't wait to see you up posting again!

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"