otra dia mas

a beautiful day, made more so by the several new (and COLORFUL) outfits Spirit got me for my Bday :-) Dawns on me that-as I am looking so snazzy in new clothes- I need a haircut. Sigh. That is a whole lunch hour shot.

So, this card is actually DSP (was a 12x12 piece) that I cut up based on where the pattern was, then embellished with Stickles glue & heat embossed the bottom right corner w/sentiment.

Today is bath day... 4 dragons, 15 mins each in their own tub.. I wish they could be social about the whole thing. I'd put them in the spa tub & let them do their sauna thing as one huge party!
But no... they get stressed and all weirded out :-( so solo it is.

Weekday evenings are mostly free which I am REALLY enjoying.. .home to water, play w/the babies, see Spirit, etc. This weekend will be B U S Y. Friday I am taking off to go help women in our Circle move another woman from Austin to Elgin.
Hope my boss remembers I have already asked off for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"