Awesome Gathering!!!

Well... we had out reception/housewarming today.... ppl came from all over!! We entertained for about 6.5 hours ... which translates to "munched, showed off dragons & pythons, sipped coffee, munched some more, showed off hamster, kitties, house. " Really great group of ppl...mingled well with one another. I got to meet Spirits friends & coworkers, Spirit got to meet mine. I can not imagine a better way to have spent my Saturday, I tell ya! Especially since it was my 1st official Saturday off... Newbie works them now, and newer newbie starts Mon 10/2 and will be rotating. WHEEEEEEEEEEE I will actually know what "TGIF" stands for!! The ppl are now gone, leftovers in hand...Spirit got kitchen cleaned up while I tidied rest of house & put the babies to bed.... ahhhhhhhh BLISSSSSSSSSSS.

Agathos ate a pinky mouse... about 1/2 the size he needs to eat, but hey, after 30 days... a meal is a meal..I tell ya! Need to weigh Patches & Mischief, see if they've made any headway on their road to recovery from massive amounts of neglect. Some ppl, I tell ya... a pet of ANY kind is a commitment... stick to it or don't make it. You can't just figure, "oh well, they'll be okay" and then ignore them, mistreat them, or malnourish them...neglect is neglect, I don't care if it is a child or a reptile or a mammal... I could go on, but it is bedtime!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power