catching up

Well, most of the fires at work are put out.... and I have now been to the grocery store, crossed all 10 items off of Monday's "to do" list. As a treat, I spent last night rolling polymer clay through the pasta machine (then made some beads with that) while Elizabeth visited and crocheted. Tonight I will be typing up 2 more chapters of the autobiography I am working on{ for a publisher... is really interesting... is about one of Texas's Attorney Generals experiences in and out of the war, the Texas legal system, the inner machinations of the Texas government }. On the way back from publisher's, I inadvertantly drove past David's old apartment... felt like a kick in the stomach. We had such great times there... sometimes the loss is felt more vividly, I guess, even 5 months later. Saturday Nov 5th is our 1st Annual Company BBQ, so will be a fun weekend. Then, next weekend I go to Mom's!! Wish I could see brother & his family a little more often, too. Been since August to see them, May since I saw mom... sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"