working for the weekend

well, been at work since 8am... 30 more minutes to go and a whopping 6 customers and NO phone calls. And I get PAID for this... Hurrah! I've cleaned the dashboard of the car I repo'd from my 18 yr old son (with many mutterings on his part, I tell ya!). I've made a macrame choker as a gift for David's daughter. And I've gesso'd the board book for Mandalin's RR on FairyTales.. unfortunately I have not actually started to work on my inside spreads yet, all I have done is prepped the book and covered the outside. Sigh. This book has to leave my hands Monday... need to get WAY motivated here! Good news is that I finished the Haiku, Blue & White & Mandala swaps and packaged for mailing last night. So, this weekend will be for the BOOK only. Still owe 1 ATC swap but is not due until by July 30th. Got Pamela H's "Create with Clay" entry last night. She also enclosed a set of 5 ATCs...1 for each of her cats! We'd been emailing back and forth our 'rescue kitty' stories. What a surprise that was... so I will do the same for her with my 5 rescues... Abigale, Buoy, Callie, Snow, and Edgar. Those will go to her along with her Clay returns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Quiet Opening — and a Notice Given