Scary...but...

I invited a someone to meet me for coffee in my hometown... Been so many losses in my life lately...
I think maybe it is time to step out of my cacoon and get out a bit, ya know? Jayce is getting ready to leave in August.. Danny and David are already gone (death does that)... but I am social by nature. Time to stop isolating and start living again. Not a major deal, coffee, so I am taking it easy, day by day... no harm.. at least I reached out.
Migraines are taking their toll... last week was 3 days out of 7. Hormonal shifts are not my friends, it appears. But will prepare a bit more for that cause, and take it easier on myself.
Really pushed it this week with events & helping Ann Marie sort & pack some stuff. Today is better..about a 2 on the pain scale, so manageable. Work off to a good solid start, and house to myself tonight while son is at orientation overnight @ Texas State. All in all, life is good!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Shedding some light on things