Feeling MUCH better!

okay, another early night to bed last night, something like 8:43pm. And not much done in between the time I got home & bedtime. But today is MUCH better... even worked on a few (of the 5) swaps I have due soon. Mandalin's RR board book on Fairy Tales is due out June 27th, then the "Mandala" CD swap and Haiku's are due July 15th, then "Blue & White" and "Dark Crystal are both due July 30th. Apparently I can't do them in order because I finished "Blue & White" and all but the embellishments on "Haiku" today at work. That will have to wait until I get home. Mandalas are at home waiting for next round of acrylic. So I REALLY need to work on the board book before ANYTHING else! I have covered the outside but have not done either inside cover spread yet. Pics will follow, I promise.

Comments

Rhonda said…
Hey! share your clay folder so we can see it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Quiet Opening — and a Notice Given